Thank you ,Shawn.

I solved that problem by using the "-Dbootstrap_conf=true" configuration
instead of the "-Dbootstrap_confdir=/opt/Solr_home/collection1/conf
-Dcollection.configName=solrConfig" on startup.

But,another problem showed up.

I had two collections (collection1,collection2) when I started my Solr.
Collection1 and Collection2 had different schema.

Then I created two other collections in my project which had the same schema
with the collection2.
But these two new collections only had "data" directory, which means there
was no 'conf' directory.

And when I started my solr again,some errors showed up because of the
missing of 'conf' directory.

How should I do?

Thanks.