Thanks a lot, I'll try the autoGeneratePhraseQueries property and see how
that works.

Regarding the reindexing tip, it's a good tip but due to the my current "on
the fly" setup on the servers at work i basically have do build a project
with maven and deploy to tomcat, wherein the index lies, and I therefore
have to reindex each time otherwise the index would be empty. Also i
usually add use the "clean" parameter when testing with DIH. So that
shouldn't be a problem.

*Aleksander Akerø*
Systemkonsulent
Mobil: 944 89 054