Hi

Earlier in used to be able to successfully run "ant eclipse" from branch_4x. With the newest code (tip of branch_4x today) I cant. "ant eclipse" hangs forever at the point showed by console output below. I noticed that this problem has been around for a while - not something that happened today. Any idea about what might be wrong? A solution? Help to debug?

Regards Per Steffensen

----------- console when running "ant eclipse" -----------------

resolve:
     [echo] Building solr-example-DIH...

ivy-availability-check:
     [echo] Building solr-example-DIH...

ivy-fail:

ivy-configure:
[ivy:configure] :: loading settings :: file = /Some/Path/ws_kepler_apache_lucene_solr_4x/branch_4x/lucene/ivy-settings.xml

resolve:

resolve:
     [echo] Building solr-core...

ivy-availability-check:
     [echo] Building solr-core...

ivy-fail:

ivy-fail:

ivy-configure:
[ivy:configure] :: loading settings :: file = /Some/Path/ws_kepler_apache_lucene_solr_4x/branch_4x/lucene/ivy-settings.xml

resolve:

HERE IT JUST HANGS FOREVER