Hi Per,

You may be seeing the stale-Ivy-lock problem (see IVY-1388). LUCENE-4636
upgraded the bootstrapped Ivy to 2.3.0 to reduce the likelihood of this
problem, so the first thing is to make sure you have that version in
~/.ant/lib/ - if not, remove the Ivy jar that’s there and run ‘ant
ivy-bootstrap’ to download and put the 2.3.0 jar in place.

You should run the following and remove any files it finds:

    find ~/.ivy2/cache -name ‘*.lck’

That should stop ‘ant resolve’ from hanging.

Steve