Hi All,

Can I please know about how concurrency is handled in the DIH?
What happens if multiple /dataimport requests are issued to the same
Datasource?

I'm doing some custom processing at the end of dataimport process as an
EventListener configured in the data-config.xml as below.
 <document name="stanboldata"
onImportEnd="com.solr.stanbol.processor.StanbolEventListener">

Will each DIH request create a new EventListener object?

I'm copying some field values from my custom processor configured in the
/dataimport request handler to a static Map in my StanbolEventListener
class.
I need to figure out how to handle concurrency when data is copied to my
EvenetListener object to perform the rest of my update process.

Thanks,
Dileepa