I was just trying to use SolrJ Client to import XML data to Solr server. And
I read SolrJ wiki that says "SolrJ lets you upload content in XML and Binary
format"

I realized there is a XML parser in Solr (We can use a dataUpadateHandler in
Solr default UI Solr Core "Dataimport")

So I was wondering how to directly use solr xml parser to upload xml by
using SolrJ Java Code? I could use other open-source xml parser, But I
really want to know if there is a way to call Solr parser library.

Would you mind send me a simple code if possible, really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

solr/4.6.1