Hmmm, before going there let's be sure you're trying to do
what you think you are.

Solr does _not_ index arbitrary XML. There is a very
specific format of XML that describes solr documents
that _can_ be indexed. But random XML is not
supported. See the documents in example/exampledocs
for the XML form of Solr docs.

So if you have arbitrary XML, you need to parse it and then
construct Solr documents. One way would be to use
SolrJ, parse the docs using your favorite Java parser and
construct SolrInputDocuments which you then use one of
the SolrServer classes (e.g. CloudSolrServer) to add to the index.

There really is no "Solr MXL Parser" that I know of, Solr just
uses one of the standard XML parsers (e.g. sax)...

Best,
Erick