On IRC you said you found out the answers before I came along.  For
everyone else’s benefit:

* Solr’s “documentation” is essentially the “Solr Reference Guide”. Only
look at the wiki as a secondary source.

* See “location_rpt” in the example schema.xml which supports multi-valued
spatial data.  It’s the evolution of SOLR-2155.

* For clustering, see: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpatialClustering

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley