From: Henry Rich <henryhr...@gmail.com>
To: sou...@jsoftware.com
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Jsource] Why is dual calculated at verb-execution time?

Oops.  I meant h.

g could matter, if it has a name, but it wouldn't participate in the
inverse.

I am thinking:

1. try to get an inverse for h, returning failure if h contains a name
2. see if g contains a name
3. create the h field of the derived verb to contain either inv(gs) or
atop(inv(gs),ampco(fs,gs)) or 0 depending on how much was name-free
4. modify jtundco1 etc accordingly

Henry