The point to me is that if you execute f&.g 1000 times, you only need the inverse of g once.

Henry

On 9/18/2016 1:09 PM, Raul Miller wrote:
Mmm....

I think you need the inverse of h regardless of whether it contains any
names.

But I guess the point is that you do not need the inverse of h until after
g has completed. And organizationally speaking doing the check right at the
start (at or near the top level) makes sense.

That said, was baffled by steps 2 and 3 here, until I took a look at
jtundco1

Now, I think the example h=: f&.:g should be introduced, to match that
implementation.

Thanks,