Just had a culsory look only, the patch uses uname to detect
platform. However this detects host platform rather than
target platform which is something else during
cross-compilation, eg building binaries for mingw or raspberry
on linux.  Better to provide more detail manual control with
fallback to sensible defaults, but this might make build
scripts even more complex.

Сб, 03 фев 2018, Blake McBride написал(а):
> Greetings,
>
> I have created a new patch request on github that simplifies the build
> process under Linux.  It eliminates the need for:
>
> 1.  The sources to be in a particular directory
>
> 2.  The need for environment variables
>
> 3.  The need to edit or copy files
>
> 4.  The need for more than one directory tree or files outside the source
> tree
>
> If there is interest in it, I can adapt it to OSX and possibly other
> environments too.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Blake McBride

regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24
gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --armor --export 4434BAB3