It looks like the only place libjpcre.so is used is in jd. But, jd looks like it won't run on the 32 bit default Android distribution.

So, for now, I'll ignore pcre and move on to creating an apk. Does anyone have any suggestions for creating a J Android apk from the binaries created by ndk-build? It looks like the choices are to use Android Studio, using gradlew or using ant with some sort of build.xml.

Unless there is a build.xml hiding somewhere, all of these look like they would require reverse-engineering the current distribution J Android APK.

Thanks,
David Mitchell