Bill,

Thanks for the nudge. My old eyes missed the separate git repository for jandroid.

All the best,
David Mitchell

On 8/10/2018 09:56, bill lam wrote:
build.xml should already been there, just
ant release
should build the unsigned apk

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018, 9:49 PM David Mitchell <davidmitch...@att.net> wrote:

It looks like the only place libjpcre.so is used is in jd.  But, jd looks
like
it won't run on the 32 bit default Android distribution.

So, for now, I'll ignore pcre and move on to creating an apk.  Does anyone
have
any suggestions for creating a J Android apk from the binaries created by
ndk-build?  It looks like the choices are to use Android Studio, using
gradlew
or using ant with some sort of build.xml.

Unless there is a build.xml hiding somewhere, all of these look like they
would
require reverse-engineering the current distribution J Android APK.

Thanks,
David Mitchell