Devan Goodwin wrote:
> Great guidelines Gurjeet,
>
> We'll have to get Orafce packages into Fedora/EPEL, will we need some
> work done to the code itself to run on PostgreSQL 8.1? I think we
> discussed that it may require 8.2 currently in some past meetings but I
> can't see this clearly indicated in the Orafce webpage.

I am in contact with the Orafce author and will do the work necessary to
port Orafce to Postgres 8.1 and perhaps 7.4;  there is already a wiki
TODO for this, G14:

        https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/PostgresTasks

I will then need help getting it into Fedora/EPEL.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <br...@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us