On Friday 16 January 2009 08:47:19 am Michael Mraka wrote:
> Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> % Errrr. The builds failed:
> % GenericError: Unable to complete build: release mismatch (build: 1.el5,
> % rpm: 1)
> %
> % Dennis, is it possible that you removed buildsys-macros from
> % dist-5E-sw-0.4-candidate ?
>
> IMO this is a very good reason not to move packages between tags but have
> them tagged to more locations simultaneously.  Dennis, please could you
> tell me the reason why do you insist on moving them?
>
> (Other than "We always do it this way in Fedora" because it isn't a
> reason.)

I move packages because they are no longer candidates they are now released
the tags reflect such. buildsys-macros is not and has never been in dist-5E-
sw-0.4-candidate or any tag that it inherits from.   it  gets inherited in
dist-5E-sw-0.4-build  from dist-5E-sw-0.3-build,  dist-5E-sw-0.4-build  is
used to populate the buildroots.  it seems that the inheritance was removed.
ive now fixed that up.  once
https://koji.rhndev.redhat.com/koji/taskinfo?taskID=4579  is complete you will
be able to build.

Dennis