On 04/14/2011 05:06 PM, Ionuț Arțăriși wrote:
> --dest-file help="Upload the file as this path" . This seems wrong
> because AFAICS there is no uploading involved with this command, it only
> diffs files.

Well, actually it *is* uploaded. The file is uploaded and then compared
on server side and server send back the diff. But I agree that one can
come with better sentense. Something like:
treat the file as if it is have path and filename DEST_FILE
but this one is not better. Ideas welcomed.

> --topdir help="Make all files relative to this string". Here the help
> text is misleading because there are no new files being made, they are
> just being compared.

Yes, make in the meaning of create/add is false. Treat may be better
word, but I'm not native speaker so ideas are welcome.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering