Hey Duncan,

the date picker is closely related with the displaying of timestamps as you
among other things
also display the proposed/chosen timestamp. I'd probably finish the displaying
of timestamps and
then concentrate on date picker.

I basically like the possibility to pick a date from the calendar and be able
to enter it form the
keyboard at the same time.

Btw. I saw your patch requires jQuery. As I am not aware of any jquery packages
available in Fedora
koji http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/ the eventual patch would need to
contain also packaging
for all Fedora and RHEL versions for those Spacewalk will be built.

Regards,
--
Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat