On 27/01/14 15:00, Michael Mraka wrote:
> I've commited this part of timestamp changes with an exception of
> moment-with-langs.min.js file.
> It isn't referenced from pages (moment.min.js is), moreover it should not be
> in
> spacewalk-web but a separate package.

It is referenced from the JSP tag. The tag includes the script once if
the tag is used. If you don't use the JSP tag but the HTML tag manually
then you have to include it yourself.

> Should there be already some dates translated to "human readable" string on
> pxt pages? Even if I download moment.min.js to my spacewalk I can't see any.
> I see date wrapped with <time></time> but no translation (e.g. on
> /network/systems/details/history/pending.pxt).

No, I did some examples but did not include them in the patch. I think
case by case we should define if for a displayed date it makes more
sense the "calendar" or "ago" style.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - http://www.suse.com/

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix
Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany