Hello Avi,

we're completely open to such possibility and would be happy to
host community documentation.

I'd suggest one modification.
Back in 2012 there was Spacewalk developer docs directly in the
git repository. We've removed it [1], because searching across
the repository using 'git grep' returned too many documentation
results, that were not relevant, when searching for source code.

So, not to have the documentation together with source code in one
git repository, what about if we would create a separate docs git
repository in the spacewalkproject organization [2] for this purpose?
We can grant direct access to such repository for involved people.

--
Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

[1]