Hey Thomas,

> On 8 Sep 2015, at 1:29 am, Tomas Lestach <tlest...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> we're completely open to such possibility and would be happy to
> host community documentation.

Awesome.

> So, not to have the documentation together with source code in one
> git repository, what about if we would create a separate docs git
> repository in the spacewalkproject organization [2] for this purpose?
> We can grant direct access to such repository for involved people.

Also great. Plenty of projects do this too. Sites like readthedocs.org use an
upstream git repo as the source for the documentation, but that doesn't have to
be the same repo as the code itself.

Therefore, I will start the internal process to get our documentation shifted
to Creative Commons as well (to match the Satellite and SUSE Manager licenses)
and will restate my willingness to act as "editor" (for want of a better word)
to combine the three sets of documentation into RST for readthedocs.org.

I will let you know once I'm ready for repos to be created.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496