Hi all,

I'm working on packaging the most recent stable versions of the Spacewalk
client for newer versions of Ubuntu (18.04). I've made a lot of progress so
far and most of the client-server interactions work, but I'm hitting a wall
on package pushes. If I try to remotely schedule a package install and run
`rhn_check`, or run an `apt update`, the command on the client hangs
indefinitely.

>From what I can tell, it's hanging on this line
<https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/blob/apt-spacewalk-1.0.14-1/client/debian/packages-already-in-debian/apt-transport-spacewalk/spacewalk#L57>
in the spacewalk apt method, and isn't receiving input on stdin from apt at
all. I've tried installing my version of the package on a 16.04 VM and
experience the same issue, so it doesn't seem to be an issue with a change
in apt. The version that is currently packaged in the Ubuntu repositories
does work, however. Any ideas where I should look next or what could be
wrong?

Best,
Dalton Miner
dmi...@datto.com