Hi all,

I've recently upgraded my spacewalk deployment. We were previously running
Spacewalk 2.1 on Centos6.3 with a local Oracle Enterprise 11.0.2.3. We're now
on Spacewalk 2.8, Centos 6.10 and Oracle remains the same. My issue is that the
webui is no longer showing if a system needs updates. I can confirm taskomatic
is running, that the systems are checking in and that there are updates
available.

Systems that were present pre-upgrade show updates being needed, but newly
kickstarted ones don't even if we KS from say 7.4 and point it to 7.5 Base and
child channels

Any hints or tips are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jon