Hello Michael,

can you please merge my Java and Python copr repos to the spacewalkproject once
again?

I have added all required packages to build all Spacewalk packages for RHEL8
with Python 2 (plus a lot more to build the requirements of the requirements).

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/sbluhm/python-packages/
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/sbluhm/java-packages/

There are still a few packages missing to build the whole tree from scratch
(like Eclipse) but these are not required for the normal build.

Again, these modules should be enabled for the EPEL8 build to make the Java
Spacewalk packages, sitemesh and simple-xml build: javapackages-tools:201801,
ant:1.10, python27:2.7, perl:5.26 (would be great if you could trigger the
rebuild a few times afterwards).

Thank you and best wishes,

Stefan