Stefan Bluhm:
> Hello Michael,
>
> can you please merge my Java and Python copr repos to the spacewalkproject
> once again?
>
> I have added all required packages to build all Spacewalk packages for RHEL8
> with Python 2 (plus a lot more to build the requirements of the requirements).
>
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/sbluhm/python-packages/
> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/sbluhm/java-packages/
>
> There are still a few packages missing to build the whole tree from scratch
> (like Eclipse) but these are not required for the normal build.
>
> Again, these modules should be enabled for the EPEL8 build to make the Java
> Spacewalk packages, sitemesh and simple-xml build: javapackages-tools:201801,
> ant:1.10, python27:2.7, perl:5.26 (would be great if you could trigger the
> rebuild a few times afterwards).

Hello Stefan,

I've merged packages back to spacewalkproject java/python packages.

Java stack looks good, I've been able to rebuild everything up to
spacewalk-search and spacewalk-java.  Python stack still fails due to
missing python2-dnf. A quick attempt to rebuild dnf with python2 enabled
failed because of snowball of missing python2 dependencies.

Regards,

--
Michael Mráka
Smart Management Engineering, Red Hat