From: spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Alexander Innes
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:04 AM
To: spacewalk-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] New install, no graphics

which gifs /images dont work ?
The best method o troubleshooting this would probley get the source of the
missing image, visit it directly (check for a browser bug), if this doesnt
work, compare the permisons of the image to a working image, if they look the
same compare the SELinux Context :)

If this doesnt work er reinstall? ;)

On 16 October 2014 11:48, Reneau, Wes W [HDS]