Hello again

Just to complement, if you have active subscription, you can open a ticket
about it or search about in kb, the support will help you so fast.

Take care.

______________
Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: [email protected]
Skype: waldirio
Site: www.waldirio.com.br
Blog: blog.waldirio.com.br
LinkedIn: http://br.linkedin.com/pub/waldirio-pinheiro/22/b21/646
PGP: www.waldirio.com.br/public.html

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 12:42 AM, Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello Darryl,
>
> Let me do a question, do you would like to configure repository in your
> RHN Satellite ?!, if yes, you have to do like bellow:
>
> 1. Create a repo
> 2. Create a channel
> 3. Create a relationship between channel and repository
> 4. Define the sync time (here will be defined the often)
> 5. Download the GPG key and turn available in your environment to your
> clients (personally I put in /var/www/html/pub/GPG and use a script to
> collect all keys and install automatically)
>
>
> So, at the end of the day, your machines will be connected only in your
> Satellite and retrieving data from them.
>
> Really sorry, I read your message but doesn't make sense, you don't need
> configure your local repo.
>
> Let me know if the steps above help you.
>
> Take Care
>
> ______________
> Atenciosamente
> Waldirio
> msn: [email protected]
> Skype: waldirio
> Site: www.waldirio.com.br
> Blog: blog.waldirio.com.br
> LinkedIn: http://br.linkedin.com/pub/waldirio-pinheiro/22/b21/646
> PGP: www.waldirio.com.br/public.html
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 7:08 PM, Darryl Baker <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>>  I hope questions about Red Hat Satellite Server are ok on this list. I
>> am running RHSS 5.6 current patch level.
>>
>>
>>
>> I am trying to mirror the PostgreSQL yum repositories for our machine
>> disconnected from the Internet. I configured the channel and repository
>> based on the info in the PostgreSQL supplied yum.repo.d file. My problem is
>> satellite-sync never retrieves any files. I suspect that I am doing the
>> translation from the yum repo definition to the channel and repo
>> definition. Needless to say the I replaced the variables to match my
>> environment, 6Server and x86_64.
>>
>>
>>
>> The yum.repo.d file looks like:
>>
>> [pgdg93]
>>
>> name=PostgreSQL 9.3 $releasever - $basearch
>>
>> baseurl=http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch
>>
>> enabled=1
>>
>> gpgcheck=1
>>
>> gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-93
>>
>>
>>
>> [pgdg93-source]
>>
>> name=PostgreSQL 9.3 $releasever - $basearch - Source
>>
>> failovermethod=priority
>>
>> baseurl=
>> http://yum.postgresql.org/srpms/9.3/redhat/rhel-$releasever-$basearch
>>
>> enabled=0
>>
>> gpgcheck=1
>>
>> gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-93
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>
>>
>> *Darryl Baker*
>>
>> Textura Corporation
>>
>> Linux Engineer Application Support
>>
>> 1405 Lake Cook Road
>>
>> Deerfield, Illinois 60015
>>
>> Office Phone - 847-235-8467
>>
>> Email – [email protected]
>>
>> [image: cid:05DC2306-1083-4864-A07C-DE5DA45A6302]
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Spacewalk-list mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/spacewalk-list
>>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Spacewalk-list mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/spacewalk-list

Reply via email to