On 3/20/2015 11:02 AM, Darryl Baker wrote:
> Well the tech at Red Hat support has told me in short; not our repository, not
> our problem. Which is what I thought might happen. I’m trying to figure out
> any other solution to my dilemma.  When asked the folks at PostgreSQL
> suggested rsync to mirror their repo which will work except for creating
> frozen images like I do with clone channel. I use that feature when supporting
> our product so I can be sure test and production machines are at the same
> patch level. I would really like to support the PostgreSQL repository the same
> way I support the EPEL repository.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Darryl

Perhaps you could use a combination of lftp (to mirror the external
repo on one of your local servers) and then createrepo create your
own correctly set-up repo (and exposing that repo via your web server
internally) ensuring that Spacewalk can then pull in the packages
from your own repository.

I use the lftp/createrepo combo with external repos that do not
properly place the 'repodata' directory in the correct location.

Hope that helps.

_______________________________________________
Spacewalk-list mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/spacewalk-list

Reply via email to