Hello,

I ma running Spacewalk 2.7 and I faced the same issue too :-(

________________________________
From: spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com <spacewalk-list-boun...@redhat.com> on
behalf of Brian Schonecker <bscho...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 9:21 PM
To: spacewalk-list@redhat.com
Subject: [Spacewalk-list] Unable to create bootstrap files

CentOS 7 64 bit.

After a flawless install I need to create the bootstrap registration files so
that I can register my clients.

I get the following error when trying to create the bootstrap files via
rhn-bootstrap:

# rhn-bootstrap
* WARNING: if there were hand edits to the rotated (backed up) file,
           some settings may need to be migrated.
* bootstrap overrides (written):
  '/var/www/html/pub/bootstrap/client-config-overrides.txt'

Values written:
enableProxy              '0'
serverURL                'https://rbswal01.jariettech.local/XMLRPC'
proxyPassword            ''
proxyUser                ''
sslCACert                '/usr/share/rhn/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT'
httpProxy                ''
noSSLServerURL           'http://rbswal01.jariettech.local/XMLRPC'
enableProxyAuth          '0'
useGPG                   1

ERROR: unhandled exception occurred:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/rhn-bootstrap", line 46, in <module>
    sys.exit(mod.main() or 0)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/certs/rhn_bootstrap.py", line 636, in main
    generateBootstrapScript(options)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/certs/rhn_bootstrap.py", line 577, in
generateBootstrapScript
    1 - options.no_up2date, pubname)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/certs/rhn_bootstrap_strings.py", line 178, in getHeader
    org_gpg_key = ",".join([os.path.basename(gpg_key) for gpg_key in
options.gpg_key.split(",")])
NameError: global name 'options' is not defined
[root@rbswal01 ~]#

I've done this a dozen times before on a Red Hat Satellite system but for some
reason the Spacewalk gods aren't smiling on me.

I have zero knowledge of Python so I don't even know where to begin there.

Again, the install was flawless and (so far) I don't see any issues with
anything else Spacewalk related.

Here's a little bit about my system along with RPMs:

https://gist.github.com/bschonec/e88bda385c85c927c6a971bc563df6b9
[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/9570174?s=400&v=4]<https://gist.github.com/bschonec/e88bda385c85c927c6a971bc563df6b9>

Spacewak rhn-bootstrap
error<https://gist.github.com/bschonec/e88bda385c85c927c6a971bc563df6b9>