I'm no developer and I don't play one on TV but *I* believe that the
problem lines in 178 of
https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/blob/master/spacewalk/certs-tools/rhn_bootstrap_strings.py.
The "options" variable isn't defined in the context of the bootstrap
funtion.

When I back rev that piece of code, I'm able to create the bootstrap files,
albeit with only one activation key.

Brian