On Friday, April 27, 2018 7:28 PM, I wrote

>>Am 17. April 2018 19:27:17 MESZ schrieb Paul-Andre Panon
>><paul-andre.pa...@avigilon.com>:

Tried it one more time and I noticed that when packages were removed, 6
packages were removed that I didn't have to re-install later when re-installing
core packages for spacewalk and sssd:

python-crypto, python-jabber, python-ldb, python-samba, python-tdb, and
samba-common-bin

They were therefore presumably dependent packages at one point that were no
longer needed.