My cert matches the Issuer fqdn:
CN=ip-172-28-6-214.eu-west-1.compute.internal

The curl fails, but I don't think due to the CERT:

[root@spacewalk-prod-dub ~]# curl
https://spacewalk101.prod.dublin.aws.interactions.net/cobbler_api
<head>
<title>Error response</title>
</head>
<h1>Error response</h1>

And the test script does not seem to work for me:

[root@spacewalk-prod-dub ~]# ./test_cobbler.py
Couldn't load needed libs, Are you sure you are running this on a satellite?

Am I missing some python deps?

Thanks for the pointers.

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain
Interactions LLC
proprietary information, which is privileged,
confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to the Interactions
LLC. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying,
or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail
is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copy of
this e-mail and any printout. Thank You.