Kai Schaetzl wrote:
Today the only spam which slipped thru was a short one with some URLs in HTML and then this at the end (see below):

Or am I wrong?
What should I do? Teach the complete message to Bayes as spam or remove this stuff before teaching it?

I opted for resetting the bayes database every couple of weeks - this kind of thing tends to make bayes more and more deranged... unfortunately it seems to be a weakness of the bayes method.

Tony