I pulled a message from my spam folder and sent from my home email account to an alias at work that forwards to me. By looking at the header, I see that SA looked at it, but it tagged the message as having a spam score of zero. Here's the header I get:

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:23:13 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "Owen B. Mehegan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: dear omehegan, foreign [EMAIL PROTECTED] help you save money

The original header from the message that was considered spam was:

From: "Brian Sibson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:40:16 +0200

At 10:15 AM 6/17/2003 +1000, you wrote:

I have not found this to be the case running the sendmail/procmail
configuration on Solaris..

An alias such as root (on our site) will be expanded out to the appropriate
user1 and user2 and
run procmail for each user appropriately..

I have also found that emailing to lists (list:
:include:/etc/mail/lists/list) works in exactly
the same way as above..

I have had a look through my sendmail.cf and can't find anything that would
suggest the behaviour
you are describing below..

What kind of results are you getting from expn?

Later,
Aaron

|---------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Owen B. Mehegan"                 |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            |
|         |           Sent by:                          |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           ceforge.net                       |
|         |           16/06/2003 11:56 PM               |

| |