Hello,

        I just installed and configured SpamAssassin (with amavisd-new and
Postfix). And it's working, but I want to create few more rules by myself
which I want to use, but unfortunately I have no idea how I can do it. Hope
somebody will help me.

        So, what I want is create special rules, that will allow SA classified as
SPAM emails which contains special key-words. Is it possible?
        If it is possible, will SA look for this words not only in Subject line,
but also in text body? or should I configure few rules separately for
Subject and for Body?

Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards,
Oleg