Hi,

We have spamassassin enable for all the domains at our site, but
only few domains require it's usage. Therefor most of the domains
have a "whitelist_to [EMAIL PROTECTED]" entry in the .cf file that is
being updated nightly from our database.

After the last upgrade the whitelist_to stopped working and users
gets message tagged as spam (it's out default policy) but with the
subject rewritten. (they should get the spam message but with no subject
modification).

I've searched the faq and found that a trusted_network entry is required
in order to enable whitelist_from_rcvd in version 2.60, hoping this will
also fix the whitelist_to problem, I've put in a entry like:
trusted_network 10/8 192.168/16 127/8
However this does not help and domains still get their subject line changed.

How should I got about it now? why is whitelist_to stopped working?

I should also add that we are using this kind of config:
postfix -> amavis -> spamproxyd -> postfix -> cyrus mailbox
for each incoming mail. And on a side question I'd like to ask what's
the alternative to spamproxyd which is no longer being developed.

Thank you in advance for any help

  Guy Cohen