Hi list.

I have attached a spam i keep getting, from different senders.
This keeps getting through and I cannot find a way to deny it.

I am running SA-2.60, exim 4.24 and the exiscan patch with sa-exim-3.1.

The SA server is the gatewauy to our exchange mailboxes.

Any help on this appreciated.

Regards,
Tom Kinghorn

 <<armageddon albanian>>
--- Begin Message ---
tangents tedious scraper microcoding idiocy police teems sanity exquisitely
credibility midscale portfolio exchequer courageously maternity testify
achieved exodus evolves praisers seaward

 <http://srd.yahoo.com/drst/boastfully/*http://www.larg4we.com/in>

croupier scalded tenth hopefully adverbial scorcher meadowsweet adler
adulterous blaine messiahs adjectives accoutrement bema booky satires
bookcase poplar tassels plunderers

--- End Message ---