> Hi list.
>
> I have attached a spam i keep getting, from different senders.
> This keeps getting through and I cannot find a way to deny it.

*snip*

> Regards,
> Tom Kinghorn

It seems to be plain text, not HTML. It has the yahoo redirect that has been
discussed recently. There is a rule for it posted this week. I'd find it for
you but I'm swamped with rule stuff right now.

What rules did it hit? Forged AOL? Long lines? It didn't have any
punctuation.  Can we see the header?

--Chris S.