--On Tuesday, November 11, 2003 9:58 AM -0800 Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> 1. I know spamassassin works on a point system, but does it learn as time
> goes by?

See the topics on SpamAssassin's Learn Feature. You'll need to feed it ham
and spam for it to learn.

> 2. My compnay wants to block all swears (dont ask me why!) How can this be
> done?

Procmail? SpamAssassin won't 'block' anything. Only tag it as spam. What
you do with tagged e-mail is up to you. I'd NEVER recommend 'blocking' any
e-mails. Last thing you want is a false positive to never reach the user.

You could create custom rules for swear words and assign them point scores.

> 3. Does anyone know of a mangament system for blocked spam? For example,
> the company I am in has 200+ people in the office. Lets say someones
> grandmother sends them a email with a swear (as above) and it gets
> blocked. how can I get that mail to them?

All depends on how you 'block' the spam.

Evan