Hi there,

I'm installing a Spam Gateway Email Server in a FreeBSD server with
Postfix+Amavisd+SpamAssassin
and a followed this howto http://lawmonkey.org/anti-spam.html.

All it's appear ok, but when I send a email with the sample_spam.txt or
other spam example file to a external email or
send from external email to a internal account, they wasn't block.

In amavisd.conf, I put the $final_spam_destination = D_DISCARD; but the
email pass to internal server.

The amavisd, Postfix start normally....

I'm new in spamassassin world but in the amavis log I see with the spam
score always is 0.

Someone would like to help? or send a doc with I can some answsers....

Tks a lot

Best Regards

Joao Pedro
IT Department - Unincor