I had recently received an FP from a *new* invoice confirmation notice from
a MAJOR computer equipment supplier. I was bummed at the fact that I would
have to try to work around the FP. Then I looked at what it hit, and some
were just things they shouldn't do. Like HTML only!

So I wrote a nice email to my Account rep. Listing each major rule that hit,
how many points, and what they might try to fix it. He forwarded it on to
the right people. I talked to him today on a different matter and he
informed me that they were EXTREMELY happy with the info I told them. They
had no idea they were doing things that were considered spammy. They are
working on fixing all the hits they got.

Surprising for such a large technical corporation. (Like CDW, but not them.)
Anyway, sometimes the best way to fight a bunch of FPs is to educate the
legit senders. I thought I would share that success story :-)

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin