This is why I started using SA on my server.  A customer forwarded their SA
output headers to me when our company opt in newsletter was spamified.  So
after poking around to try to lower our score, I figured out that it would
be good to use it for our own stuff :)

I'm still having trouble getting the score lowered though.  One of our
content writers did a story on credit card use during christmas, and that
hit a bunch of things!

Maybe someone who understands this system could put together some guidelines
for legit senders?  Or would that just make our job harder with spammers
copying that info?

Thanks,

Russell