> I have various corpora still but they're on drives that I would have to
> dig out of storage. If the existing offers fall through let me know and I
> can pull them out.

I think I'm good, at least for now. Between what I had already and what
Matt had, I should have enough. Of course, if I need a ton more, I can
always use Tim's suggestion of just dividing a collection of emails up
randomly into had and spam.

I have a very large amount of mail that I can't share but can definitely
> run tests against, that's quite varied so should manage to trigger all the
> different tokens. Let me know if I can help with that, or anything else.

If I get to the point where I push to the python3 branch, I will announce
here...

Skip