I think you don't understand what I am saying. I am not saying make it
easier to send erroneous reports but harder. I simply want a way for me to
*Pay Attention* by giving me a place to say "Never send a report to this
domain" list that I can enter.
"dollface" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Paul Coleman wrote:
>
> >That would be a nice feature to add to the product.
>
> Not really. Julian has stated many times that he expects people
> to *pay attention*. Any effort to make reporting any simpler than
> it already is would, IMO, cause even more false reports to be
> generated.
>
> --
> SpamCop user, not the admin. Ideas expressed are my own.
> Please reply to group unless you have a specific issue with
> me. Spam will be promptly and happily thwhacked with my
> very largest mallet...
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help