Paul wrote:
 > From my experience when I started reporting SPAM, it won't
 > report email older that 2 or three days.

In situations like that -- and you KNOW it's past dated, just
drop the full spam into a text window and CHANGE the
dates to yesterday.

If you look up at your past email, you'll probably find SPAM
that has not been read.  Hmmmmmmm -- spammers KNOW about the
two day limit in SpamCop.com, so they PAST-DATE their spams.

Just today I got spam from a spammer who cleverly dated his
spam August 8, 2000.  However I knew they sent it today
because I regularly archive mail (each month) out of my IN
box, so anything TODAY that's dated prior to MARCH 2001,
I know is either very stupid, or very stupid.

I simply changed it and it went through like a charm.

IF the SPAM is truly more than a day or so old, chances are,
there's no use posting it anyway. In most cases action will
already have been taken by others who post to SpamCop.
So at that point you're wasting your time.

Hopefully you're using EUDORA email client rather than the
others.

Fred


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to