On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:55:08 -0700, "grimoire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


>
>I get about 5 mails a day from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>I am sick of having to deal with the spam, even in spamcop.  is there
>a way for me to block it?  I ahve added it to the not allow list, but
>still have to delte or report it every day.
>


This seems to be a spammers site hosted in russia? the only address on the
site  is [EMAIL PROTECTED] 


Blocking with your SpamCop account is easy? click "preferences" Then click
"Edit Senders Database" put in "block" box "topsender.com"  what email
address are they using 

Post the spam with headers in  spamcop.spam you may be able to get more help
this way 


Petzl 
[Nothing official, just another SpamCop user]
These messages are only the opinion of the poster,are no substitute for your own 
research
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to