-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Yeah, I did.  at that point the spam from them got worse :/

Thanks thouhg, and thank the rest of you for the information you have
provided.

"Bill W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9c7ntj$3qg$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9c7ntj$3qg$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I see that www.topsender.com is a "real" (if grungy) site.
>
> Have you tried sending your request to them to get off the lists?
> It seems to me it couldn't hurt, considering the current situation,
> and might help.
>
> FWIW,
> Bill W.
>
> "grimoire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 9c7nn7$3pc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9c7nn7$3pc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> > Hash: SHA1
> >
> > I get about 5 mails a day from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > I am sick of having to deal with the spam, even in spamcop.  is
> > there a way for me to block it?  I ahve added it to the not allow
> > list, but still have to delte or report it every day.
> >
> > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> > Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.3
> >
> > iQA/AwUBOudjS+wWvTl0dDDmEQKO1QCgyqxcC26Y25kf42HVH3tQBtEBjIYAoIsn
> > xaV209aJ3v4pllMVBMwwBp3v
> > =wlxK
> > -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> >
> >
> >
>

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Personal Privacy 6.5.3

iQA/AwUBOumOOOwWvTl0dDDmEQJBTACeKyI0Py5fx1J4mke7sWPk/R4dPO4AoLaC
VdFTsxYlrHjVkbgSh0NJ52XA
=2koz
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to