michael lefevre wrote:

> "hobo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> [snip]
> > My email reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > resulted in a STRANGE auto-reply in my email box
> > requesting I call IT Proactive, Inc.
>
> i exchanged email with bruce a while back (following a previous post here),
> and got these autoresponses which i was initially dubious about...
>
> but it is just a work address with an autoresponder... i got emails back
> from the real person behind the address as well...
>
> seems a little strange to have an autoresponder on your main email address
> all the time, but i don't think there's anything sinister going on...
>
> michael

Thanks michael.

I was going to try calling the toll-free number on Monday to see what
they were up to but I guess I'll pass on that idea now.

h


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to