Hi folks,

I got some trash from a minor business  wannabe that uses
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for a remove address.  A visit to
http://www.xyz002 shows what I take to be a comical attempt by a
professional spammer to scare away complainers.  Since this is a
spamhaven I head upstairs.

Spamcop says they get connection from aspadmin.com.  A visit to
http://www.aspadmin.com/ gets auto forwarded to
http://www.ibizconsole.com/ .  Unless you are an existing customer, you
can do nothing here.

My intuition says "Pork Products", so I ask Spamcop who they get
connectivity from, and it says ispadmin.com .  Almost the same name.  A
visit to http://www.ispadmin.com/ finds you a page that has warm
promises about how they will be stern with spammers, but yet, somehow,
something smells funny here.

Just for fun, I  wrote them, politely, at the addresses they supply, and
I'll see if the mailbox actually gets shut down.

In the meantime, I ask Spamcop for the upstairs of ispadmin.com and it
says either ispadmin.com or aspadmin.com.  Kind of like they're their
own grandfather, right?  What gives?  Anyone know anything about these
jolly lads?  Advice anybody??

_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to