I'm pretty sure that I've been wondering the same thing. The
parsing page comes up with a list of reporting addresses, but
the Reports Sent display only lists a subset of those marked.
I've noticed that complaints to eli, bellsouth, broadwing all
seem to meet this profile .. tagged on the parse page, but
not showing on the Sent page.
Although, noting that there is a duplication (?) on the parse
page for most of these .. 1 line for the IP as the source, but
another line with "statistics only" in the description. At first,
figured maybe Julian was just trying to bypass the /dev/null
addresses and questions, but I don't seem to recall that the
above complaint addresses were in the bounce mode to
begin with.
My guess is that this probably isn't a Deputy question, as it
would appear to be a programming issue. No front page note,
I didn't catch a FAQ change to address this, so have to assume
that Julian has the only answer to this.
"Anon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9cq3td$1kn$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9cq3td$1kn$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I clicked on this link, and at the end of the parse clicked on send
report.
>
> The next window said ONLY the cookie message and no "sent to" list.
>
> I tried clicking, parsing, and sending three more times and NO reports
were
> ever sent (the parse screen showed the boxes as default - checked, so some
> reports should have been sent.)
>
> Link follows:
> http://spamcop.net/sc?id=z19158101z773a651beb26065f4d79b0fc0a6524acz
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help