wazoo wrote:
>
> I'm pretty sure that I've been wondering the same thing. The
> parsing page comes up with a list of reporting addresses, but
> the Reports Sent display only lists a subset of those marked.
>
> I've noticed that complaints to eli, bellsouth, broadwing all
> seem to meet this profile .. tagged on the parse page, but
> not showing on the Sent page.
SpamCop is acting differently the past couple of days, obviously
something that's been changed by Julian.
On the parsing page, it's showing two reports such as:
Re:38.37.111.### (Administrator of network where email originates)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Notes)
Re:38.37.111.### (Administrator of IP block - statistics only)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Notes)
On the "Preview Reports" page, at the top it says, "Would create silent
report to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]", then doesn't show a 'preview' of a report to
them.
Sorry, I can't say what happens when I send the reports because this is
from a reparse of an already reported spam. No new spam today.
Richard
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help